At ShopSpoiled.com ,we are committed to providing quality service and showering our customers with attention. Please let us know if there’s any way we can help or improve, or even if you want to just talk fashion! We are always ready!
Spoiled Rotten Boutique
10014 Rosedale Hwy.
Bakersfield, CA 93312
Retail Store Hours: (Temp Curbside Pickup hours)
Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm Mon-Thurs 10-5 Friday 10-6
Saturday 10am - 5pm
Sunday 11am - 4pm Saturday 10-4 Sunday 11-3
Customer Service hours:
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
24/7 DM us on Instagram: ShopSpoiled
Call us @ 661-829-2905
Text us @ 661-303-5308
Holiday Return Policy:
All items purchased November 1st-December 24th must be returned by 1/4/22 for exchange or store credit. Tags must be attached and items in original condition. We do not issue cash or credit card refunds of any kind. All clearance or sale items off 20% off or more are final sale. Shoes must be returned in original, undamaged box. If any items appear to be worn, have makeup marks, smell of perfume or smoke, your items WILL not be accepted, and returned at your expense.
All clearance items of 20% off and above are FINAL SALE.
Exchanges or store credit will be issued within 15 days of purchase, tags attached in original condition. We do not issue cash or credit card refunds of any kind.
You may not return or exchange:
*SALE/CLEARANCE items, cosmetics, jewelry, lingerie, Quay/Diff sunglasses, scarves, belts or gift certificates.
*All sales on SALE/CLEARANCE items are FINAL.
*All merchandise must be returned unworn, unwashed, and with original tags attached. Shoes must be returned in their original shoe box without damage to the box. If returned items have been tried on and they have makeup on them, they will not be accepted as a return and the items will be sent back to you.
*You are responsible for the shipping and handling of the returned item. Original and return shipping fees are non-refundable. Send your package back to us via the most economical shipping method of your choice. Please note your tracking number from your label.
*Merchandise may be returned for online credit within 14 days of the DATE of purchase.
*An online code will be emailed to the email address provided.
If the order is returned past the 15 day limit or does not fit the return guidelines, the items will be sent back to you and a standard shipping charge will be applied to your card, OR, we can send the items back to you with a future order. We will hold non-returnable merchandise for 30 days.
To make your return:
*Complete the Return Form on this page and include it in the package with the items you are returning.
*Once your package is received please allow 3 business days for return processing. You will be emailed a notification once your return is received.
We no longer have the ability to do exchanges. We recommend placing a new order for any items you want and sending back any return items to be processed for online or store credit.
Trouble with your order?
*If you believe you have received DEFECTIVE merchandise or were shipped incorrect merchandise, you must contact our warehouse within 3 days of receipt.
Questions? Please e-mail us at email@example.com or give us a call at 661-829-2905. We are available Monday-Friday from 9am to 7pm, Saturday from 10am to 5pm and Sunday from 11am-4pm (PST)
Where do I send my return?
10014 Rosedale Hwy
Bakersfield, CA 93313
1. My Tracking says "DELIVERED" but I haven't received anything.
As soon as the tracking on your order is updated to "delivered" by the postal courier, It triggers an automatic email from ShopSpoiled to let you know your package has been delivered.
Occasionally, a parcel will be marked delivered by the shipping carrier prematurely, if you received a delivery notice, only to find your parcel is not nowhere to be seen, here is some information you should know.
- USPS delivery vans have GPS that sometimes automatically updates a shipment as "delivered" prematurely. Wait another business day because the package was most likely marked as delivered accidentally, and will arrive the following day
- Contact your local post office. Make sure to call your LOCAL OFFICE, and NOT the USPS HOTLINE (this can take a lot of time, and they only tell you what the tracking already says). Ask them who delivered the parcel and ask them details about that day's delivery. They are used to these types of questions, and can usually provide helpful information
- If the parcel does not show up (an extremely rare occasion), please call the Post Office and file a claim. ShopSpoiled cannot reimburse orders that were delivered incorrectly by the post office or stolen from a property, thank you for understanding!
- Our shipping does include insurance. You are able to file a claim with the post office to receive reimbursement.
- What to do if your order was shipped UPS
- Allow an extra business day for your parcel to arrive.
- Contact UPS Hotline - they are liable for packages delivered incorrectly 1-800-742-5877